Our practice is specialized on treatments with high energetic shockwave therapy.
This method is applied on
- Shoulder pain
- Rotator cuff leasions
- Tennis elbow
- Pain of thumb base joint
- Sport injuries in the wrist
- Acute and chronic lumbar spine problems
- Degenerative hip problems
- Sport injuries, "jumpers knee", "runners knee"
- Acute and chronic Achilles tendon pain and swelling, ruptures
- Heel spurs
- Flat foot and spread foot pain
THE HIGHENERGETIC SHOCK WAVE THERAPY
Shock wave therapy is a quite uncomplicated and very effective method of relieving pain. The success rate of 60-80% speaks for itself. After as few as 3-6 sessions you can achieve long-term relief. Shock wave therapy is administered on an out-patient basis. The painful area is located and limited either manually or with the help of an ultrasound device. The wave device is then applied at that point. The length of one treatment is individually determined for each patient, but usually lasts about 10 minutes. Then the patient may leave. Physical therapy and/or massage are also recommended as complements to shock wave therapy.